Kim Fletcher lives to see truth and transformation reflected in the lives of people. Her passion for people are reflected in her roles as Life Coach, Speaker, Author and Friend. She is a Vision Keeper for those who have obstacles standing in the way of all they were created to be and is hands on to the practical action that makes hopes and dreams real.
Through her personal face to face and phone meetings, she facilitates true transformation in individuals, companies, organizations and Christian ministries throughout the US and the world.
A few things to know about Kim:
- Her coaching and speaking style is punctuated with authenticity, humor, generosity and wisdom.
- She serves her coaching and speaking clients with excellence and genuine friendship. She received her coaching certification from Coach U and has over twenty years of experience in professional business, volunteerism and ministry.
- Kim’s extensive background as a Physical Therapist, Disability Advocate and College Educator have given Kim unprecedented skills in the areas of creating personalized and powerful strategies that help individuals take action on goals that appear unattainable.
- Kim has a unique ability to connect your vision to your current reality by facilitating your discovery of your true identity, your values and your deepest passions.
- As a Christ follower, Kim brings a New Testament passion for Jesus and the power of His Holy Spirit to everyone she serves.
- Kim has co-authored two books, Don’t Miss Your Boat: Living Your Life with Purpose in the Real World and Your Exceptional Life Begins Now. (see the resource page for more information)
- In her spare time, Kim can be found covered in salt water and sand on her favorite Hawaiian beach, splashing around Lake Michigan, and spending time with her friends and family.
The Life Compass Story
In 1982 as a young adult, Kim Fletcher met and was deeply influenced by the life of Joni Eareckson Tada. At that time, she had no idea that her life would be lived to impact overlooked individuals.
For over 20 years, Kim’s life focused on serving individuals affected by disability through her roles as Physical Therapist, College Instructor, and Disability Ministry Advocate. During those years, Kim donated thousands of hours to Joni and Friends, the Disability Outreach of Joni Eareckson Tada - ministering at retreats for families affected by disability, training disability ministry volunteers and leading outreach trips with Wheels for the World as far away as Ghana, West Africa. She worked tirelessly to inspire anyone who had vision to share value with the underserved and less loved.
In 2001, Kim acquired the training needed to serve as a professional Life Coach and Speaker. At this time, Kim left the comforts of her well-worn profession as a Physical Therapist and started her own business known today as Creative Life Navigation (CLN). Through CLN, Kim has generously shared the wisdom and experience that she has collected over the years with her coaching and speaking clients; however, Kim was burdened when she began to realize that the individuals she had the most passion for could not afford her professional services.
In 2004, in response to this gap in service and the subsequent unmet need, Kim stepped out in faith and founded Life Compass International (LCI) to build a passionate community of individuals who desire to invest in people so they can experience hope.
Through LCI, Kim merges her love for coaching and speaking with her passion for Christ and His redemptive heart toward those seeking hope and transformation. LCI supporters just like you donate funds that provide life coaching and life skills mentoring to those in need. To date, your generosity has given freedom and created powerful life strategies for countless individuals affected by disability, domestic violence, imprisonment, abandonment and hopelessness.
At the beginning of each calendar year, with all funds depleted from the previous year’s work, Kim is faced with the option of returning to the security of a high paying physical therapy career. Year after year, she chooses to move forward in faith, sacrificing her own ‘security’ to secure hope for those facing a dark and lonely future.
Today, with your help, Kim and Life Compass are investing all we are and all we have to see today’s hopeless become tomorrow’s world changers.